WCC, an affiliated of UNESCO, has started registering world crafts cities since 2014, and declared 27 cities as world craft cities. Iran has the honor of being the first country with 8 cities (Mashhad, Sirjan, Esfahan, Meybod, Abadeh, Lalejin ,Marivan & Tabriz) and 2 villages (Khorashad & Kalpourgan) registered by WCC for their outstanding handicrafts.(http://wccapr.org/uploads/news/pdf/131a9c13bbbc04306d2189f646db74f6.pdf) We have decided to introduce to the World the handicrafts heritage of these cities and villages. For those interested in Worlds most popular and outstanding ancient handicrafts, they are now just a click away!
Sermeh store is active in the field of Internet selling of Iranian crafts and arts.The products of this store include crafts of these 8 cities and 2 village and Iranian arts especially miniature (Negargari).WE provide All kinds of Handwoven Floor Covers (Zilou),Woodcarving (Munabbat), Pottery, all handmade towel, Klash (Footwear), Kilim,Gemstones and all kind of crafts that are produced in Esfahan like Khatam, Firozekobi, etc.
All of the products are branded credible to assure customers that they have bought a quality product.The Mall Store announces its goal as follows:
- Presenting various crafts and arts of Iran.
- Providing customers with the right service to facilitate the selection of products according to their taste.
- Helping customers choose the most suitable products based on various factors, including brand, quality, type, and so on.
- Providing products at reasonable prices.
- Delivering products in the shortest possible time.